Yeast Frying Pan
- 2 cups of warm milk
- 1 cups of warm water
- 1,5 tablespoonsdried yeast
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 sweets
- 5 – 5,5 cupsun
For the top:
- 4 tablespoons butter
Obtain a soft dough that does not stick to the hand and must be fermented.
- Warm milk, water, granulated sugar and dry yeast beat in a bowl.
- Add flour gradually. Add the salt. Knead well and get a soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and ferment at room temperature.
- Then, obtain medium-sized meringues and open them to the size of your ceiling on the floured counter.
- Lightly grease the preheated pan and cook the dough back-to-back. Always add the butter.
- Cook all the dough in this way and serve hot. If you wish, you can store it in the freezer by transferring it to the refrigerator bags after resting at room temperature. Bon appetit!