There's nothing better than lazing around the pool in a swimsuit that fits in perfectly with your body type and personal style. You look good, feel good and could not make a bad selfie if you try. (And who would ever do that ?!)
Summer is upon us and it's finally time to stock up on all the trendy swimsuit trends you'll see this year, such as sassy tropical bikinis and sexy kimono covers.
Keep reading to see the hottest swimwear trends of the summer and get some tips on how to rock those looks in and out of the water.
Cut out swimsuits
No matter where you travel this summer, there is a suitable suit for every occasion. The key is to find the suit that you feel most comfortable in, whether it has a cut-out design on the waist, back, side, or split.
- Family-friendly events? – Choose a conservative neckline design in a generally flattering color like sage or peach.
- Pool party with your crush? Light things up with a neckline revealing the waist.
- Feel shy? – Put on a sheer kimono cover-up or sweet shorts over your suit.
Tropical print suits
Can not afford a tropical vacation this year? Pshh, that's no problem. Bring the tropics to you by wearing a bathing suit with palm trees, leaves, pineapples, flowers or plant patterns. (Just add a flower lei and a coconut drink for a more authentic experience.)
- Show your personalityCombine a monochrome tropical bikini in shades of green or orange with a multicolored tropical print.
- Add some colorCombine this look with a light pink lip and all eyes are focused on you throughout the summer.
Swimsuits with animal motif
The leopard pattern is one of the most popular swimwear trends of the year 2019. The beauty of the leopard print is that you can tailor it to your liking or incorporate small elements if you are not yet ready to embrace your inner cheetah.
For example, you can wear a leopard suit or combine leopard print accessories like a headband or earrings with a more conservative suit.
- You can not go wrong with a black kimono cover for a sleek and chic look.
- Do you feel more alive? Courage or wear red, green, orange or chartreuse cover-ups, accessories and sandals.
Do you love the glamor and glamor of Old Hollywood style? Add a touch of retro inspiration to this summer and remember the timeless allure of Marilyn Monroe. Whether you prefer a high waisted bikini or opt for a one piece suit, there are many ways to incorporate a vintage look into your summer swimsuit rotation.
From classic polka dots to striped nautical designs, you'll appreciate this retro look.
- Lipstick is the best friend of a girl. This eye-catching vintage look calls for a bold red or pink lip.
- Round it off, A floppy hat will look adorable with a retro suit.
Swimsuits with belt
If you have not heard anything yet, 2019 is the year of the belt. From swimsuits with belts to belt bags, this is a trend you should not miss in warm weather.
- Try this trend with a one-piece swimsuit in classic black that has a belt in a bold color like orange, green or red.
Kimonos for bathing suits
Cover-ups exist for a reason in all shapes, sizes, colors and prints. They are a cost effective way to demonstrate your personality and mood.
Why limit yourself from crochet and animal patterns to sarongs and rompers to a single cover-up this summer, when there's an endless selection of sweet options to try?
- during the dayWear a colorful kimono with an unexpected tropical print or a crocheted rompers to sizzle at pool parties during the day.
- night time: Warm up these summer nights with a sultry, transparent dress or overalls in red or black.
FOREVER 21 is your premier destination for the trendiest swimwear trends this summer. Get ready for warm weather by stocking up on all your favorite looks, from tropical bikinis to sexy kimonos and more!